SuperiorityERMA FIRST, develops cutting edge BWTS solutions and sets the standard for effective ballast water treatment with superior operational readiness, build quality and ease of use.
We are one of the top manufacturers worldwide in terms of quality & sales with a significant number of contracted and installed systems. We work with some of the most prestigious names in the shipping industry and are committed to providing long term cooperation and support to our customers, whatever their size.
The best technology for BWT
TOP PERFORMING, COMPLIANT SYSTEM
- Fully certified by USCG & IMO (revised G8) for compliant operations in Fresh/Brackish/Marine waters.
- Operation ONLY during ballast intake, no need to operate main system when de-ballasting.
- Ships with systems only for 1 x ballast pump can use BOTH ballast pumps for de-ballasting.
- No limitation in water temperature, turbidity, or salinity (FWM).
- No flow restriction for compliant operations is required.
- No holding time.
- No heating.
- Lowest power consumption compared to all other technologies.
- Lowest OPEX. Excellent build quality.
- Core of the system, electrolytic cell electrodes, made with titanium grade A and not corroded by sea water.
- Warranty for 5000 hours ballast intake operations provided. In most of the cases, this will exceed operational lifetime of the vessel.
- No moving parts inside the electrolytic cells.
- Disinfection process 100% ensured.
- All components are of Europe or USA origin. Simple installation.
- Easy to install modular system with small footprint.
- Only maker with three filters, on full approvals, for flexibility during installation. Simple, safe and efficient operation.
- Simplified operation and minimised workmanship designed for ease of use by ship crews.
- Fully automatic, backflushing basket filter with retention capacity of 40 microns. This is the optimum balance between fine filtration and backflushing cycles, no interruptions in operation. Finer filtration than this level may lead into filter clogging, absence of filtration has high noncompliance risks.
- Power optimisation: constantly adjusted according to the given concentrations of in situ produced chlorine.
- Same operational mode in all kinds of waters and regulations, whether IMO or USCG.
- Safe operation for people and the environment. Negligible TRO quantities and hydrogen gas, well below the safety limits.
- Complimentary provision of METIS WIC (Wireless Intelligent Collector) along with Ballast Water Monitoring Module. Company pedigree.
- One of the top makers worldwide in quality & sales volumes
- Over 1000 contracted and installed systems.
- Long-term cooperation and commitment to customers including large fleet agreements