Ballast water treatment simplifiedERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS is a simple, low-cost ballast water treatment system. Developed for the tanker aftpeak tank perfect for superyachts and workboats with severe power limitations.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL
- The small size, few connections, and class-approved instructions means installation and commissioning are simple.
- The ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS footprint is just two-by-two feet, eliminating or minimizing relocation of other equipment.
- The ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS needs just one single phase 15 Amp/120V or 7.5Amp/240V electrical feed, barely more than a household oven.
- A pipe connects your ballast line to ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS and the in-tank mixing nozzles, minimizing install time and expenses.
- Pulls a small amount of ballast from the tank throughout the ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS mixing nozzles.
- Fully automatic lets mariners focus on other tasks. No filters to clean. In-tank treatment means you treat when you want to.
ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS has no filters to clog or clean. Treatment is achieved by applying and mixing bulk chemical in-tank. This process means you can treat on your schedule, avoiding busy in-port times. ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS can treat any volume of ballast water, for example treating 4,000 m3 in under 30 hours.
ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS is light, compact, and requires only 15 amps of electrical power. No compressed air, fresh water, or other auxiliary supports are needed. All components are off-the-shelf and easy to maintain. Operation is fully automatic, supporting local or remote operation.
⚪️ One-size fits all, units on stock
⚪️ Smallest BWTS globally
⚪️ Lowest cost BWTS globally (CapEx and OpEx)
⚪️ Standard spare part packages available
⚪️ Maximum flexibility (installation)
⚪️ Ideal solution for tanker APTs and smaller vessels
⚪️ 45+ years of experience
⚪️ 3,500+ vessels served
⚪️ Wide experience of enroute installations
⚪️ 24/7 technical support
⚪️ Worldwide service network
⚪️ Best-in-Class turnkey solutions
COMPLIANT AND RELIABLE
ERMA FIRST oneTANK BWTS is type approved by the US Coast Guard and Norway in accordance with the rigorous standards of the US Code of Federal Regulations and the IMO revised Ballast Water Management Code. These approvals ensure compliance with regulations worldwide, including the United States.